We know that checking out a new church usually means lots of questions. Here's a quick bullet list with more in-depth answers in the FAQ section below:
What to expect:
- A relaxed service that has a sense of love for the Lord, one another, and our visitors.
- Children’s workers who will care for your kids, keep them safe, and teach them from God’s Word.
- Services that last about 90 minutes, sometimes a bit more.
- About 20 minutes of worship music played with a simple, yet contemporary vibe.
- About 5-10 minutes of announcements that might include updates about ministries, missionaries, projects, etc.
- A time of scripture reaching, offering and prayer.
- 45-55 minute messages grounded in verse-by-verse teaching from the Bible. You can listen to our sermons here.
- If it's the first Sunday of the month, we'll celebrate Communion together.
- We usually end our services with a closing song, though if things go long, we'll cut this out.
If you have some questions about what church is like here at WCC, we've assembled some Frequently Asked Questions below. Click on the question for the expanded answer: